Sunday, March 15, 2009



Week Two has Arrived!
 
Well, it is week two of my "Weekly Creative Challenge". I have to admit, this is going to be a challenge.  I have so many things going on at one time. I have a meeting with my art counselor director and the art camp assistant to get all of our lesson plans together for the 4 to 6 year old art camp for Laumeier. Then I have to meet with some other artists to research upcoming events and possible selling venues. Oh, and  lets not forget my job and my family. Wow! I have to say though, it is exciting to see my drawings come to life. I truly enjoy creating new pieces. This new piece was a design I have been wanting to finish for a long time. I have books and books of drawings that I would say "Oh it will make this one soon!" Well I'm starting that quest now. Welcome the "Regal Dragonfly" to the collection. I'm working on a couple of wire wrap pieces for next weeks blog so take care and keep in touch 

Allison B.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lovely, as usual!

Ann Widner said...

Really beautiful and different... Great job, Allison!! I'm looking forward to next week's creation! You're inspiring me to create more, too!

Society for Midwest Metalsmiths said...

Allison,
Beautiful work. Keep up the pace, this is a wonderful idea. You are inspiring me to get to work.
Dayne

Unknown said...

What a cool challenge! Your work looks great and so do your photos.