Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week Thirty Seven of My Weekly Creative Challenge

"Hanging Off the Edge" in Week Thirty Seven of my Weekly Creative Challenge

Well I have been working on pieces for an upcoming show for about 4 weeks straight. I haven't gotten a chance to connect with you all for a long time( just about four weeks to be exact). Sometimes working on new concepts can be rewarding but it can definitely take over your waking hours and you can loose track of time. I was reminded of that fact from a very wonderful lady in the UK. Diane S. of ArtHobbyCraft.com blog sent me a little note to check on me to see if all was good here in Missouri. I felt cared for and "missed". Diane truly made my week and I just wanted to give her and all the great people on AHC blog a GREAT BIG SHOT OUT & THANK YOU!!!

Well this week's entry is a beauty with an India flair. This "Enchanted India Beauty" is the newest addition to my "Art within Art" line. I really enjoyed working with the brass this time. The drawing and the choice of beads for this design worked well with this metal. Well I hope you enjoy this new gem. I missed blogging and I'm glad to be Back!!!!

Take Care and Keep Creating!
Allison B
www.alnbcollections.blogspot.com

P.S. Please Check Out
It is a great site with a Wonderful Network of Wonderful Artists!!!!

No comments: