Monday, July 6, 2009

Week Fourteen Has a
Purple Haze!

Well it's Week Fourteen and I have to start getting ready for upcoming shows. I have a show coming up this month at Mad Art Gallery here in St. Louis. It's called the Big A$$ Indie Art and Craft Show. I wanted to introduce some of my newer designs here at this show so I have to "Get the Cracking" on new designs.
At my place of employment there is always something new to learn. I would like to work with more seed beads in some of my designs and I love the look of adding "little loops of seed bead" to some of my bracelets so I thought I would give it a try. My boss calls this technique "loopy fringe". It's fun to do but it is a little time consuming. I will be working on a couple more for this upcoming show. I also have 2 (maybe 4) more shows coming up in September. I really need to buckle down and get to work. So Many Designs! So Little Time!!! Oh well I LOVE IT JUST THE SAME!!! Enjoy the week and Keep Creating!!!!!!!!

Take care
Allison B.
www.alnbcollections.com

No comments: