Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week Thirteen All Ready!!!

Week Thirteen All Ready!

Well Hello Everyone!

I must say that staying dedicated to creating is tougher than you think. For me, it is not finding new things to create. I have soooooooooo many ideas I want to work on that it is driving me crazy! It is more of the problem of FINDING THE TIME TO CREATE. I have taken on a second job as an art counselor and I still have my job at the bead store as well. And I have just found out that I have been accepted into two shows that I applied for.
Hooray!!!

Now I have to work on my inventory .
(This is the part I LOVE!)

Well I have started to play with more metal components for my bracelet designs and I really like working with these pieces. I love finding way to create the look I want. This is a great way to gear me up for the upcoming metal pieces I want to work on for these up coming shows. I will let you all know about the shows soon.

Take care Everyone and Keep Creating!!!
Allison B.
www.alnbcollections.com

No comments: