Saturday, December 26, 2009

Week Thirty of My Weekly Creative Challenge

Week Thirty of my Weekly Creative Challenge is Here!
WOW......

Well we have made it to Week Thirty. I want to thank all of you for following me and my creative process for these past 3o weeks in 2009! This process has definitely help me with my designs and I cant wait to see what we can do together in 2010. This was one of my favorite pieces this past year. I made for the "63119 Art Gallery Crawl" and I sold it that same weekend which was great but I only got to take a few photos of it before it was gone. " Welcome my last entry for 2009 "Poppy on the Side."

I will be taking a two week break from blogging so that I can come up with some new pieces. This break will also give me the time to finish developing a line that I have been chopping at the bit to show you all so I can get your feedback. I love developing new lines and creating new concepts to share with you all. I hope this blog encourages us all to be creative and I truly look forward to 2010.

Take care, God Bless and have a Wonderful New Year!!!!!!

Allison B.
www.alnbcollections.com
www.alnbcollections.blogspot.com

No comments: