Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Week Twenty Eight of My Weekly Creative Challenge

Week Twenty Eight of My Creative Challenge has some of that "Old World Charm"

There are only 2 week left in 2009 and we are coming to the end of a very productive year. This year was full of exploring different styles and techniques. One of the things I discovered is my love of fretwork and the intricate designs of different eras such as "Victorian", "Art Nouveau" , and the "Art and Craft" movement. I love the swirls and nature oriented details of many of the fabrics, interior furniture & accessories and fine art of those times. All of these wonderful areas of style and creativity has influence my style as well and "Victorian Bloom" is just one of those pieces that show that influence. I loved working in copper and I love combining different styles of chain. The lampwork beads in this piece were just that added something which was needed to pull this design all together. These types of pieces make me look forward to what coming in 2010. Well here is this weeks entry "Victorian Bloom" Enjoy

Take Care and Keep Creating!!!!

Allison B.
www.alnbcollections.com
www.alnbcollections.blogspot.com


No comments: