Sunday, February 13, 2011

ALNB Collections Weekly Challenge for the Week of February 13th, 2011




One of the main reasons I started to design jewelry was to find a way to have my drawings be incorporated into everyday life, and not to be viewed just as art on walls. Incorporating my drawings into jewelry has been very rewarding because it truly is a marriage of art and fashion. It is "Wearable Art" . As I develop this line, I've enjoy the feedback from customers and other artist who really inspire me to continue to add and raise the bar when it comes to my abilities and subject matter. I love working on new subject matters, custom designs, and custom drawings as well. I thank everyone for these opportunities.

Well this weeks entry is a fun twists on envy and the color "green". Green is one of my favorite colors and this green eyed beauty can cause a little envy in us all. I love the green kyanite sticks and how they pull her eye color out just so. This piece was fun to work on and I hope you all enjoy it as well.

This week holds a lot of challenges for me. I have to complete a series of items before the end of this week to stay on my schedule for an upcoming show the first weekend of March. The "Artist Boutique" in Kirkwood, MO has a long and wonderful reputation and I want to be ready! Wish me luck and remember to stay creative.

Take Care!
Allison L Norfleet Bruenger
www.alnbcollections.com

No comments: