Sunday, February 6, 2011

ALNB Collections Weekly Challenge for the Week of February 6th, 2011

New Week ! New Challenge

It is Great to be Back!!!!

I had to take a beak for a while but it feels GREAT to be back blogging and showing my new creations for all to see and hopeful enjoy. I have to admit I have made a fair amount of new pieces that have already found new homes. This past holiday season was a true blessing. I sold a variety of new designs that I didn't get to show online.
So for the month of February I can show some of those special items that I created these past 4 months that have found homes.


This piece is call "Straight though the Middle." I Love This Piece. I loved it so much, I kept it. I don't do this often - In fact I own only 2 of my pieces. I enjoyed designing and making this piece a lot. I also enjoyed the color combination of black/gray and copper. This piece also features Hematite, a wonder metal gray - gunmetal gemstones with gives this piece a wonderful look of "mixed metals". It's Cool.

Well this year has many goals to reach, new lines to create and many plans to bring to the surface. I hope you will follow me though it all . Have a wonderful week and stay creative!

Take Care!
Allison L Norfleet Bruenger
www.alnbcollections.com



No comments: