Thursday, February 27, 2014

When Life & Your Art Collides!

When Life & Your Art Collides!


     Well, I see that Life doesn't always goes the way you want. I had to leave for my home town to handle important family matters. It is amazing how things work out. I'm working on getting ready for shows and the world has other things planned for me . You have to learn to roll with the punches. Plus "Family Comes First" and I have a "Great One". I'm Truly Blessed

     The funny thing about it is that I then raced back here to get ready for an exhibition opening, weekend show and a gallery move. All I can say is Wow!  Well I did get some new designs ready for these events. I thought I would share my marketing image with you all so you could see some of my new creation.

     I just want to share with you one thought . Hug Your Family and Count Your Blessings. 

Take care & stay creative! 
Allison B. 


No comments: