Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nature's Answer to Week Twenty Three of My Weekly Creative Challenge !

Nature's Answer to Week Twenty Three of My Weekly Creative Challenge !

Working on new pieces is always fun. I wanted to get back to basics and I choose to go back to my love of nature. This piece was fun because of of the little wire wrapped pieces (Woooooooooo). Many of my drawings that I have worked on lately are definitely "Nature Inspired." I think that I'm skipping the winter season and throwing my thoughts towards "Spring". I love incorporating flowers and leaves into swirls of Copper and Silver. Well anyway here is my latest work" Entangled Leaves" Enjoy and keep creating!

Take care !
Allison B.
www.alnbcollections.com
www.alnbcollections.blogspot.com

1 comment:

A'isha said...

Hi Alison,
Ive been enjoying your work so much, so unique, i really love this particular design, probably becasue it looks nothing like a necklace but could be anything.. i love how u pushed it over the edge..
Cheers
A'isha