Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week Twenty ! Finally of My Weekly Creative Challenge!!!!!

Week Twenty! Finally
I made it to Week Twenty!!!

Well I know I have fell off the edge of the world these past weeks. I have been working on new pieces and I participated in 3 shows these past 2 weekends. This is the reason I fell of the blogging map for the past 3 weeks. I have to say they have been a GREAT and productive three weeks and I feel Truly Blessed. The first show was the Mosaics Art Festival in St. Charles Missouri and it was Great ! It was my first outside art show. I had a lot of planning to do to get ready for these 3 show and some how it all worked out. The next week I had to set up for the Green Home festival Craft Fair in St. Louis on Saturday and "Art in the Park" in Francis Park on Sunday. All of them was definitely a learning experience and I feel blessed to have learned so much. The next show I'm getting ready for is a "Open House" with 4 other artist in Oakville, MO and then gallery crawl in Webster Groves, MO in November. I will let you know all about all these events in the upcoming weeks.
I'm Back to Blogging !!!

Take Care and Keep Creating!!!!!!!
Allison B.



1 comment:

leila said...

I am impressed... so very original... LOVE IT.